BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

My PiC!!

My PiC!!

Friday 4 February 2011

HaChiKo..A DoG StOrY!!






   today i want to tell about Hachiko story..Hachi is a Japanese dog and some kind of royal dog..it not same with American dog..what i'm gonna to tell u??for me this story very interesting and heart-warming story..eventhough my religion not allow me to touch the dog..but that doesn't mean that i cannot like or feel sorry for them...in addition for that we are encourage to help animal without any exuse and all kind of them..







   what make me cry is..Hachi still wait for his mr.eventhough his mr.had dead..Hachi is so royal to his mr. till the end of it's life..this story make me cry a lot and it's a good story..we must loyal to are friend eventhough it's an animal..friendship doesn't measured by who but how we show our love and loyal to them...and what make me surprise is...this is a true story..you are lucky to have Hachi as your friend sir..






0 comments: