BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

My PiC!!

My PiC!!

Sunday 5 September 2010

LoVe PoEm!!


It doesn't take a reason to love someone,

but it does to like someone. You don't love
someone because you want to, you love someone
because you are destined too. It's because you
fall in Love with them, that you then try to
find a reason, but you always come up with
the answer, No reason!



"I shot an arrow into the air,
It fell to earth, I knew not where;
For so swiftly it flew, the sight
Could not follow it in its flight.

I breathed a song into the air,
It fell to earth, I knew not where;
For, who has sight so keen and strong
That it can follow the flight of song?
 Long, long afterward, in an oak
I found the arrow, still unbroken;
And the song, from beginning to end,
I found again in the heart of a friend."
-- Longfellow





0 comments: